These 12 posts on my blog have been the “greatest hits” so far. I put a lot of my heart and insights into these.
These posts cover my usual range of topics so they give you a good sense of what I’m about: introverts, soulful self-employment, marketing, confidence, fear, communication, and leaps of faith.
- Self-employment Ideas for Introverts
- Being Introverted Is a GOOD Thing! The Truth About Introversion
- The Introvert’s Path from Pain to Confidence
- Do You Confuse Extroversion with Confidence?
- Why You Get Tongue-Tied About Your Work and What To Do
- Is It Self-employment Induced ADD?
- You Are Closer Than You Think
- Your “Worst” Trait Could Be Your Superpower
- The Self-Employment Leap of Faith
- When Something Feels Too Big for You, Say Yes
- 1 Easy Step for Getting New Clients Now
- Do You Like the Sound of SOULpreneurs?
If you want to stay in the loop, be sure to subscribe below.