Do you feel like you don’t want to be the center of attention, but you DO want to be heard? Struggle with wanting to be visible and invisible at the same time?
What if you could…
- Finally feel confident, as your true self.
- Find your words more easily in conversations with new people.
- Share your heartfelt ideas without worrying about being judged.
- Feel comfortable speaking in public.
- Learn new ways to do networking that feel more real, more relaxing, and more effective.
- Not have to feel like you’re faking your way through social situations.
- Find a path that fits you better.
- Be free of the fear that you don’t have the right personality to run your own business.
- Adjust your business and marketing approach so that it’s energizing and fun instead of draining.
- Confidently and calmly ask for what you want, including fair pay.
- Stop feeling like a freak just because you like being quiet or alone.
- Benefit from your high sensitivity and reduce the challenge of it.
Here’s a secret. There’s nothing wrong with our natural introverted temperament (and it’s not the same as being anti-social), but what we do with it can make a huge difference in our lives.
With education and guidance, you can learn how to work with your best qualities to achieve your goals. You don’t need an extrovert mask to be successful or happy. Instead, it’s about leaning into your true strengths.
I help introverts clarify and activate their natural strengths so they can bring their valuable gifts to the world.
I went to Val because I was contemplating a change [possibly self-employment], and I didn’t have any idea where to begin or what I was qualified to do. I really didn’t believe I had the skills to do anything that was very different from what I had been doing for the past 21 years. She helped me to believe in myself and showed me how to step out and make connections and begin to do all of the things that I was always able to do, I just never knew it. She has a way of helping you discover how to find what your inner self is telling you about your life’s purpose. Then, how to move towards that purpose and truth. ~Robin in Massachusetts.
My clients enjoy these kinds of outcomes:
- Clarity of life purpose and work direction.
- Transforming a draining business into something fulfilling and sustainable.
- Finding their confident voice, even in once-dreaded meetings.
- Sharing their great ideas and talents in authentic, comfortable ways. (That’s not the same as bragging.)
- Finding balance and reducing stress.
- Enjoying networking for the first time in their lives!
- Embracing being a swan in a pond full of ducks.
- Starting a business with confidence.
- Experiencing ease with public speaking and social conversations.
- Overcoming shyness.
- Embracing the gifts of their high sensitivity.
- And much more…
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. ~Maya Angelou
Introverted, Shy, Anxious, Highly Sensitive…?
Don’t worry about the definitions of these things. (They are not all the same thing.) I’ve experienced it all myself and can help you understand what matters. I know what it takes to find the ease you crave, while still being true to yourself.
Coaching can help you rise above fears, shyness, and self-judgment in all areas of your life. It’s so freeing!
When it comes to work, it’s essential to your success and happiness to fully understand your introverted nature and how to work with it instead of against it. You might not realize how much you’re trying to fit in with the dominant extroverted culture. It could be the source of that shoulder tension!
What Is Coaching?
A coaching relationship can create movement even when years of therapy or self-help have not. (Therapy and self-help can be great for some things but won’t work for all your goals.)
Coaching is not a “just do it” approach — it’s about uncovering the excitement that naturally drives progress.
I provide coaching either in person in Northampton, MA, (Western Mass) OR by phone or Skype. You can be anywhere in the world.
I have completed a world-renowned coach training program (CTI) which is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Being a professional coach is the culmination of my lifetime’s work helping people find inspiration to reach higher. It integrates all my experiences, including as a health educator, business manager, human resources manager, mentor, and marketing and communications specialist.
Also, my coaching is informed by my own personal transformation from a quiet shy kid to an outspoken and empowered introvert in an extroverts’ world. I even enjoy networking (in my own introverted way)!
My Specialty: Adult Women
I find that my skills and approach are best matched for coaching adult women who are ready to invest in their dreams. I have people on my team of coaches who are better matched for working with others and I’m happy to do some matchmaking if you contact me.
Next Step: Let’s Talk Soon
Let’s get you some stress relief sooner than later in a free initial consult. We’ll sort things out together and figure out a good next step for you. There’s no pressure to do more.
You might also find this useful:
Quiz: Will You Benefit from Val’s Coaching?
Let’s Stay in Touch.
If you’re just browsing for now, that’s fine. Let’s stay in touch. Get The Introvert Inspiration (occasional emails with event news, tips, inspiration).