Are you wanting a self-employment journey with:
………and more sustainability?
In this small supportive “mastermind” group, you’ll find the grounding, the camaraderie, and the practical focus to get your business running smoothly — in a way that feeds your wallet AND your soul.
Even if you get one new regular client as a result of this program, it could more than pay for the program.
~Cecile Lackie, heart-centered accountant/advisor
Do you experience any of this?
- Feeling drained by wearing an extrovert mask for networking.
- Dreading that marketing stuff.
- Feeling alone and spinning with your business decisions.
- Struggling to hear and trust your own inner knowing.
- Avoiding raising your rates to sustainable amounts.
- Not sure how the heck to set rates for something that is so close to your heart.
- Saying yes to clients when you want to say no.
- Feeling your heart longing for a change.
- Pushing yourself to do things that feel like pulling teeth.
- Believing self-employment means giving up personal time.
- Giving away lots of free time but struggling to enroll paying clients.
- Dreading the practical business side even if you’re excited about your business mission.
- Trying to make decisions from a place of lack, instead of from a clear plan.
- Afraid to make a 100% commitment to your business.
- Trying to do without help and ending up spending hours on something you don’t know how to do.
These are the symptoms of an off-kilter, unsustainable work life.
If you stay on that course, it will NOT work.
There’s a better way.
You’ve spent a week feeling like your head is spinning and it’s hard to see if you’re getting anywhere, and then you arrive at the group and start to feel your shoulders relax for the first time in weeks.
As the meeting unfolds, you notice your mind starts to quiet. You find your grounding, and you have much-needed space to work on your business instead of being buried in it.
You feel the comfort and ease of being with your tribe, people on the same page as you, connecting in meaningful ways, where nothing is forced. They see the gifts in you and help you see it too!
Unlike other programs, you find you can actually carry this feeling with you because it’s designed for exactly that… Sustainability. You come away with practical tools to help you stay in that relaxed expansive space, and this enhances your business and work life on multiple levels.
In this group:
- You’ll make some solid decisions about how to move your work life towards more sustainability, more fulfillment, and natural flow, resulting in a simple action plan.
- You’ll get simple tools to walk you through step-by-step (such as choosing your niche).
- You’ll come to refreshing clarity that there’s no icky marketing stuff required to be successful!
- You’ll be energized and take meaningful action between sessions.
- You’ll enjoy restorative time in a group of kindred spirits, and spacious room to think (in small intimate meetings of 4 or 5 people).
- You’ll be connected to a wider group of SOULpreneurs to expand your circle of kindred spirits.
- You’ll feel encouraged by people who “get you” and can provide quick feedback for your ideas (upon request).
- You’ll get real with money and making practical progress.
- You’ll increase your connection to your inner compass for making good decisions that align with you.
- You’ll enjoy renewed energy and confidence. (Some group members have called the meetings their “island of peace.”)
- You’ll gain new fans and referral sources for your business!
- You’ll get hands-on help to spread the word about your business.
Results from Previous Group Members
It’s amazing what happens in these groups! I’ve seen people move forward, each in their own way, energized by the group’s shared wisdom and camaraderie. Here’s a sampling of results from similar groups I have led:
- Business newcomers have taken the self-employment leap… with a sustainable map in place.
- Experienced business owners have grown into new territory and raised their rates with confidence, making their businesses more fun and more lucrative.
- Some have finally leaned into their strengths and claimed their true niche, instead of taking on all the societal “shoulds.”
- People have quickly chosen their clear messaging, thanks to group feedback, and then started getting better responses from their ideal clients.
- Shy folks have built confidence as they voice their ideas in a supportive environment. And then were able to share their clear offerings more confidently outside the group.
- Some have completed websites that had lagged for years.
- Boosted by the group’s energy, people have created and completed bolder marketing efforts and new programs, with bigger results, than they’d ever done before.
- The investment is paying off!
Is It For Me?
This is perfect for you if all these are true:
- You want to enjoy a fulfilling sustainable self-employment experience. You may already have that sometimes, but you want to keep it strong and growing… and with breathing room.
- Your work is close to your heart, or you want it to be even more. (That’s the SOULpreneur way.)
- You are self-employed or already moving towards it.
- You like the sound of being part of a small caring group to help you move forward.
- You want to make noticeable progress in a smart way without reinventing the wheel.
- You relate to leaning more introverted or somewhere in the middle between introvert and extrovert (“ambivert”).
Why a Program for Introverts?
Many group programs are unknowingly designed for extroverts because that is the dominant style in Western culture. This program is different.
This program is designed and facilitated by an introvert, with introvert sensibilities in mind. No pushing or forced group interactions. There’s room to think, room to talk, and room to breathe.
S P A C I O U S N E S S.
If you feel like you’re in the middle between introvert and extrovert (“ambivert”), this group is a good fit for you too. (Most people are near the middle.)
I’m not going to tell you how to run your business like an extrovert. I help you work with your strengths and do things your way.
Wondering if you are an introvert? Don’t worry about it. If this program resonates with you, go ahead and fill out the registration form below and then we’ll have a call to figure things out together.
Designed by an introvert,
for introverts, and
approved by introverts.
Money fears? Marketing fears? Fear of losing balance? …
People sometimes ask me at first, “But what if I’m full of fear?” Everyone’s got fear. Fear is not some pathology that needs fixing.
Don’t you worry. We deal with the fear.
I’m an ex-wallflower who has found my way to being more confident and social after understanding my introvert nature. I have learned what works for me instead of trying to do it someone else’s way, and that has been the key. I specialize in helping other introverts find their natural path so they can bring their gifts to the world.
I am self-employed and loving the freedom, without having to become an extrovert to do it. Through my own challenges and successes with finding my sustainable path, I have developed tools to help others create a work life that supports their soul, their overall well-being, their financial needs, and the world’s needs. I’ve helped hundreds of people find their own way. It’s not about one-size-fits-all.
I have my challenges and fears just like anyone. Yowza, I get it.
That’s why I know it has to be a daily practice to stay grounded and on the right path. Things can veer off course all too easily without that. Keeping our work lives fulfilling and sustainable is an ongoing process.
Being part of a supportive group has been essential to me personally, and that’s true for most successful people.
When, Where, How
Meetings are twice a month and there are opportunities to connect between meetings.
We’ll meet every other week, with some adjustment around the holidays.
- The Northampton group meets on Tuesdays at 9:30am, starting Tuesday Oct. 11.
- The videoconference group meets on Wednesdays, at a time to be set by the group. Starting date to be determined.
One group meets in Northampton MA, and one group will meet via a videoconference tool called Zoom, so those members can be anywhere.
If you’re concerned about meeting in that videoconference format, let’s try it out in our initial call about the group and you can see what you think. “Zoom” group members find that they are making meaningful connections with each other and like that they can join in from anywhere. They also like that they’re getting used to videoconferencing for their own offerings.
Cost and What’s Included
- 6 months of meeting twice a month as a group (1.5 hours each).
- 3 individual coaching sessions (1 hour each) to get big decisions (like pricing!) done fast.
- A clear roadmap to developing a sustainable heart-centered business.
- All your business questions answered, including between meetings. (For instance, show me a webpage draft or email before you go live.)
- Structured homework to deepen your learning and forward your progress between sessions.
- Co-worker Gatherings where we all work on a tough task at the same time and report in for moral support. We all need co-workers.
- Access to my private online client portal with professionally designed tools for step-by-step help for business planning, defining your niche, designing a presentation, writing for your website, and much more.
- A private facilitated online community for the group.
- One-on-one “buddy” support between meetings.
- Option to schedule additional individual sessions for 20% off.
I hope you can tell from that list that I’m serious about creating a strong supportive circle of support.
Bonus Benefits. (These will save you time and money!)
- Professional website review by me — to uncover up to 3 key trouble spots that are getting in the way of client attraction. We would use one of your individual sessions to go over my review. (I am an expert on how people and search engines respond to websites. Hint: You don’t need to buy an expensive “SEO” program to get good visibility in Google. I’ll show you. This alone could pay for the cost of the program.)
- I’ll help you make meaningful connections with the people you want to meet, thanks to my large network. (Major shortcut for networking!)
- I’ll help spread the word about your events or services. You’re not alone anymore with your marketing!
- I’ll point out when I see you might be wasting time and money… which is what most solo professionals do if they don’t have an experienced advisor reviewing their decisions. I’ve seen what works and what doesn’t.
- I provide custom referrals to pre-screened, reliable and talented business service providers (web designers, accountants, videographers, etc.).
- I occasionally add in a bonus meeting when it seems useful for certain topics. Sometimes that means bringing in a guest speaker on a key topic we need to cover.
All that adds up to a value of at least $6,000.
But you’ll pay less than half of that.
Your price for this all-inclusive 6-month plan:
$475 per month for 6 months.
EARLY BIRDS SAVE $300:
$425 per month for 6 months.
Early Bird Deadline September 25, 2016
If you’re confused about where to invest in your business, this is a good starting place because this program helps you avoid common business investing mistakes.
Similar groups charge far more than this for putting you in a large group without any individual coaching time, which means they have to teach cookie cutter “solutions” that may or may not work for you. The Introvert SOULpreneurs group is designed to give you lots of individual attention and high value, with an accessible price.
This group will help you find more clients, bring your gifts to the world, and find that illusive work-life harmony. Your body will thank you. You and the world are worth the investment of time and money.
Even if you get one new regular client as a result of this program, it could more than pay for the program.
I will help you assess the fit when we talk by phone after you complete the registration form.
Guarantee: Full refund if you decide to end after the first meeting.
***Is this a financial hardship for you but you are sincerely drawn to joining the group? Go ahead and use the registration form and mention that on the form. We can discuss it.
Pop me a note at the bottom of the page,
and I’ll get back to you quickly.
You can complete the registration form as a way to think through your decision since it asks some clarification questions. Completing it does not commit you to anything.
We’ll have a phone chat to confirm the fit before you send any payment.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Refund Policy
If you discover that it doesn’t feel right for you after the first month, and you tell me within a week that you need to end, I’ll refund your payment or we can discuss alternative coaching support for you.
I can’t wait to introduce you to the SOULpreneur’s Journey…
True to you and true to your wallet.
When you are doing work that comes from your heart, in a way that feels true to who you are, you’ll glow and everything will work with more ease and impact. That’s what I call the SOULpreneur journey.
I totally get it that you might be feeling nervous or wondering if it’s really a good fit for your situation. I myself am cautious to invest in anything before I feel sure it is right for me. Whatever question you have about it, I’d love to hear it. I’ll get back to you quickly. Use the form below to send your question. Thank you.