Next group begins January 2014 and is enrolling now. Fills up early.
Tired of working to sustain your work
instead of having your work sustain YOU?
It IS possible to have a work life where you feel relaxed at work and after work.
Join the Introvert Self-employment Club…
Every other Tuesday.
You’ll find your sustainable path along with 5-6 like-minded souls.
Recognize any of these symptoms of an unsustainable work life?
- Feeling drained by wearing an extrovert mask for networking.
- Avoiding raising your rates to sustainable amounts.
- Saying yes to clients when you want to say no.
- Pushing yourself to do things that feel like pulling teeth.
- Believing self-employment means giving up personal time.
- Giving away lots of free time but struggling to enroll paying clients.
- Dreading the business side even if you’re excited about your business mission.
I’m facilitating a group for introverts where:
- You’ll make some solid decisions about how to move your work life towards more sustainability and natural flow.
- You’ll be energized and taking meaningful action between sessions.
- You’ll enjoy restorative time in a small group of like-minded souls, and spacious room to think.
Designed by an introvert,
for introverts, and
approved by introverts.
A Program Just for Introverts
Many group programs are unknowingly designed for extroverts because that is the dominant style in Western culture. (Can you relate to the nametag shown here?)
This program is different.
This program is designed and facilitated by an introvert for introverts, with introvert sensibilities in mind. No pushing or forced group interactions. There’s room to think, room to talk, and room to breathe.
S P A C I O U S N E S S.
In addition, I’m not going to tell you how to run your business like an extrovert, which is what most trainings end up doing. I am NOT about changing introverts into extroverts.
I help people work with their unique natural flow. That’s where the gold is!
This presenter doesn’t force you to be who you’re not. She provides realistic strategies to work with who you are.
Group Experience and Benefits
Imagine this. You’ve spent a week feeling like your head is spinning and it’s hard to see if you’re getting anywhere, and then you arrive at the group and start to feel your shoulders relax for the first time in weeks.
As the meeting unfolds, you notice your mind starts to quiet. You find your grounding, and you have much-needed space to work on your business instead of being buried in it.
Plus you get to hang out with your tribe and connect in meaningful ways, where nothing is forced. It’s like having like-minded co-workers to jump-start your day.
Unlike many programs, you’ll find you can actually carry this feeling with you because it’s designed for exactly that… Sustainability. You’ll come away with practical tools to help you stay in that relaxed expansive space.
You’ll come away from sessions with:
- Renewed energy.
- Refreshing clarity and confidence.
- Clarity on exactly what’s in the way. (It’s rarely what you think it is.)
- A simple actionable plan towards more sustainability.
- Simple tools to stay on track.
- New fans of your business.
Results from Previous Group Members
It’s amazing what happens in these groups. I’ve seen people move forward, each in their own way, energized by the group’s shared wisdom and camaraderie. Here’s a sampling of results from similar groups I have led:
- Business newcomers have taken the self-employment leap… with a sustainable map in place.
- Experienced business owners have grown into new territory and raised their rates with confidence, making their businesses more fun and more lucrative.
- People have quickly chosen their clear messaging, thanks to group feedback, and then started getting better responses from their ideal clients.
- Shy folks have built confidence as they voice their ideas in a supportive environment. And then were able to share their clear offerings more confidently outside the group.
- Some have completed websites that had lagged for years.
- Boosted by the group’s energy, people have created and completed bolder marketing efforts, with bigger results, than they’d ever done before.
- The investment is paying off!
I’ve participated in individual and group coaching with Val, and it has been well worth the investment. One group helped me to go from 6 clients to over 20, but the true value of her coaching goes beyond increased business. Val has helped me understand how to create an authentic life where I can define success on my own terms. There is no way that I could have achieved the clarity and confidence that I have on my own.
I feel energized & more confident about my new self-employment journey! It’s working!
Who Is It For?
This is perfect for you if all these are true:
- You relate to being introverted.
- You want to enjoy a fulfilling sustainable self-employment experience. You may already have that sometimes, but you want to keep it strong and growing.
- You are either self-employed or want to move towards it.
- You like the sound of being part of a small group to help you move forward.
Wondering if you are an introvert? If you tend to re-energize by being alone or with a trusted confidante, you’re probably an introvert. Introverts may still enjoy being social, but socializing with unfamiliar people is not a primary source of energy for introverts, the way it often is for extroverts. [Learn more about introversion here.]
Money fears? Marketing fears? Fear of losing balance? …
People sometimes ask me at first, “But what if I’m full of fear?” Everyone’s got fear. Fear is not some pathology that needs fixing.
Don’t you worry. We deal with the fear. That’s part and parcel of everything I do.
I’m an ex-wallflower who has found my way to being more confident and social after understanding my introvert nature. I have learned what works for me instead of trying to do it someone else’s way, and that has been the key. I specialize in helping other introverts find their natural path so they can bring their gifts to the world.
I am self-employed and loving it, without having to become an extrovert to do it. Through my own challenges and successes with finding my sustainable path, I have developed tools to help others create a work life that supports their soul, their overall well-being, their financial needs, and the world’s needs. I’ve helped hundreds of people find their own way. It’s not about one-size-fits-all.
I have my challenges and fears just like anyone. Yowza, I get it.
That’s why I know it has to be a daily practice to stay grounded and on the right path. Things can veer off course all too easily without that. Keeping our work lives fulfilling and sustainable is an ongoing process.
Being part of a supportive group has been essential to me, and that’s true for most successful people.
I love the way Val lights up the room when she facilitates, and it’s fun to see the light bulbs go on over participants’ heads too. ~Kelli
Meets 6 times, every other Tuesday:
In-person Northampton group meets 9:30-11:00am Eastern.
Virtual telecommute group meets 12:30-2:00pm Eastern (9:30-11:00am Pacific)
Starts Tuesday January 28, 2013.
Dates: 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/11, 3/25, 4/8
Cost and What’s Included
$495 for the 3-month program with Early Bird payment by Dec. 17th.
$550 after Dec. 17th.
Registration is rolling and may fill up before Dec. 17th.
Guarantee: Full refund if you decide to end after the first meeting.
Payment is via Paypal or check. (Pay after you’ve registered when you receive confirmation.)
- Six group meetings over three months.
- Structured homework to deepen your learning and forward your progress between sessions.
- Access to my private online client portal with professionally designed tools, goal tracking, and journaling features to help make your progress easier.
- A private facilitated online community for group members.
- Option to schedule individual sessions (45 minutes each) for $160 per session. (Applies only while being an active member of the group.)
Enrollment is limited to a max of 6. The group tends to fill up early. Please register now.
No payment is due until you receive confirmation. I will review your registration form to make sure the group is a good fit for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I’m nervous about spending the money?
A: Former members have gotten very tangible results, as described above. When you imagine it could help you find more clients, bring your gifts to the world, and find that illusive work-life harmony, it’s more than worth the investment. Your body will thank you. You and the world are worth the investment of time and money.
Q: But it feels like too big of a commitment for little ol’ me. Shouldn’t I wait until I feel more confident?
A: If you’re thinking it’s “too big,” then you’re exactly the person who needs to take on a challenge, and get support while doing it. This is a safe place to stretch your wings.
Q: What if I start and it doesn’t feel right?
A: If it doesn’t feel right for you after the first meeting, and you tell me within a week that you need to end, I’ll refund your payment. Ideally I’d like to try to resolve the problem but I trust your instincts if it’s simply not your thing.
Q: Can I ask other questions before enrolling?
A: Email me here and tell me why you’re interested in the group. Or simply use the registration form to tell me about yourself and your questions. Thanks.
Join the Introvert Event News list to stay informed about this or future programs.