Natural and Effortless Networking in 6 Weeks
Are you craving more visibility, but maybe nervous about self-promotion or unsure what to do or say?
This small group course is for people who want to escape the pushy sales stuff and to have more ease with networking.
Past participants, both introvert and extrovert, enjoyed the group experience AND the results. They even say networking is fun!!
I don’t have a new class scheduled but I do plan to offer this as a self-study course. Be sure to subscribe for updates.
I’m amazed by how much is already becoming manifest in my life. I can’t tell you how helpful it’s been to work with you! Just in the time I’ve been with the group, I’ve gone from 6 clients to 21 clients using your networking secrets! It has definitely been a great investment!”
~ Doug Foresta, Northampton, MA
- Deep understanding of the 5 secrets to make networking easy and effective.
- Clarity about your unique next steps.
- Noticeable progress towards your goals.
- Accountability on moving forward.
- Structured guidance and exercises for smooth sailing.
- Camaraderie in a confidential and fun space.
- Outside perspectives on your messaging, challenges, etc.
- New fans of your business or ideas.
- More comfort at any kind of gathering.
In addition to addressing your specific questions, we’ll address these networking needs:
- What kind of networking makes the most sense for you.
- Who to connect with and how to prioritize them.
- What the heck to say when someone says “What do you do?”
- Connecting online and offline networking.
- Bringing your authentic caring self to your networking.
- Tackling self-promotion fears.
- And yes, we can talk about what to wear and who pays for lunch.
I feel like you demystified networking for me, and helped me to see it from a different perspective… and it’s actually fun. ~Lisa M.
Facilitator: Val Nelson, a small business coach with many years of experience in both group facilitation and career/business guidance for heart-centered professionals.
I love the way Val lights up the room when she facilitates, and it’s fun to see the light bulbs go on over participants’ heads too. ~Kelli
I specialize in helping people find their voice especially when it comes to <gulp> speaking about yourself. I’m also known as the woman that leads a workshop called Networking Secrets from an Ex-WallflowerTM. (Read my Ex-Wallflower story here).
When and Where:
- Nothing scheduled at this time but be sure to subscribe for updates.
Members can bring their unique questions and needs to the group, and choose their next steps. They can ask to be held accountable for taking particular steps.
Each meeting will be dedicated to a particular theme using structured discussion or exercises.
I will facilitate the group to ensure equality of participation and productive focus. We will establish basic guidelines in the first meeting. The group structure will take into account both introvert and extrovert styles so that it’s easy for everyone to participate.
There should be something of value to all members in all meetings. The connection among members could continue online between meetings.
- 6 group meetings over 6 weeks. Each meeting is 1.25 hours.
- Structured homework to deepen your learning and forward your progress between sessions.
- Access to my secure online client portal with professionally designed tools, goal tracking, and journaling features to help make your progress easier.
- Option to schedule individual sessions for 20% off, during the course.
- $495 for the package outlined above.
- Cash, check, or credit card
- Full refund if you decide to end after the first meeting.
This is an investment for your career or business, for finding balance, and making your mark on the world. You and the world are worth the investment of time and money. And it should pay off in concrete ways.
Is It the Right Fit for Me?
I’ll help you decide if it’s a good fit, before we get started. Simply complete the group application form and I’ll let you know.
If you are wanting a private session for yourself or wanting to dig in to more than networking (such as business vision clarity), consider individual coaching.
Ready to Apply for the Group?
Complete the Group Application Form here.
What If I Start and It Doesn’t Feel Right?
If it doesn’t feel right for you after the first meeting, and you tell me within a week that you want to end, I’ll refund your payment. Ideally I’d like to try to resolve the problem but I trust your instincts if it’s simply not your thing.
Need to Ask Questions?
Email me with inquiries. In your message, please tell me why you’re interested in the group.