Are you loving the freedom but…
not the stress of self-employment?
Let’s make your business work for YOU,
instead of working so hard for your business.
In this small supportive group of 5-6 like-minded souls, you’ll move closer to your ideal work life where you are enjoying …
+ Financial Security
+ Ease and spaciousness at work and after work.
Success is not about “having it all” by juggling it all and getting exhausted, or about sacrificing ourselves for the money. Those old definitions of success are not sustainable (for our bodies or our business), but our brains habitually pull us in that direction. So we get stressed out, fall into reactive mode, and our business suffers.
What you really want is a fulfilling and sustainable work life, where your unique style and your whole life are in the equation. It’s about finding your unique sweet spot. It’s possible!
In this program, we’ll look at a holistic success roadmap and find your unique path. No cookie cutter stuff!
Has this Program Really Helped People Thrive?
It’s amazing what happens in these groups. I’ve seen people move forward, each in their own way, energized by the group’s shared wisdom and camaraderie. Here’s a sampling of results:
- Business newcomers have taken the self-employment leap… with a sustainable map in place.
- Experienced business owners have grown into new territory and raised their rates with confidence, making their businesses more fun and more lucrative.
- People have quickly chosen their clear messaging, thanks to group feedback, and then started getting better responses from their ideal clients.
- Shy folks have built confidence as they voice their ideas in a supportive environment. And then were able to share their clear offerings more confidently outside the group.
- Some have completed websites that had lagged for years.
- Boosted by the group’s energy, people have created and completed bolder marketing efforts, with bigger results, than they’d ever done before.
- The investment is paying off!
I’ve participated in individual and group coaching with Val, and it has been well worth the investment. One group helped me to go from 6 clients to over 20, but the true value of her coaching goes beyond increased business. Val has helped me understand how to create an authentic life where I can define success on my own terms. There is no way that I could have achieved the clarity and confidence that I have on my own.
I feel energized & more confident about my new self-employment journey! It’s working!
What: A facilitated coaching group program of 5-6 heart-centered people who are anywhere along the self-employment journey.
When: Next group starts Fall 2013.
Where: Northampton, MA (Western Mass)
Who: Introverts who want their self-employment journey to include meaningful work, financial flow, and a sense of work/life harmony. They are ready for some refreshing energy, camaraderie, and concrete business guidance. If interested, Apply Now.
More specifically, you’ll gain…
- Clarity of your unique path to your version of success.
- Clarity (and excitement) about your next steps.
- Concrete guidance for solving issues unique to your business.
- Noticeable progress towards your vision.*
- Accountability on moving forward.
- Camaraderie in a confidential and fun space.
- Outside perspectives on your messaging, fees, challenges, etc.
- No pressure to follow cookie cutter solutions and anyone else’s timeline.
In a nutshell, gain more ease, more energy, more connections, and more impact in your work.
As extra benefits, you’ll also have:
- New fans of your business.
- Ease of group dynamics as you leave the facilitation to an experienced facilitator.
- Guided exercises to support your best outcomes between meetings.
- Online community for connecting between meetings.
*If you’re not at least somewhat clear on your business vision, let’s schedule a Discovery Session first.
Depending on your current needs, these are the kinds of things that can be addressed in the group. Even if you’ve addressed them before, we all benefit from taking it to the next level of depth, to tighten things up and find the downstream flow feeling. Exploring these as a group naturally takes it deeper.
- Deeper clarity about your ideal clients and how to reach them.
- Moving closer to your ideal work life where you have room to enjoy it all.
- Setting a monetary value on your services in a way that feels right to you and your clients.
- Allowing big thinking and success as you grow into new territories.
- Bringing your authentic self to your online and offline communications for more impact.
- Finding flow in self-employment; embracing uncertainty.
And there’s room for other specific concerns too.
P.S., We won’t be looking for perfection on these topics, just good enough to go forward.
My name is Val Nelson and I facilitate the group. I’m a business coach with many years of experience in both group facilitation and business guidance for heart-centered professionals.
I was once a wallflower and a reluctant business owner afraid to charge enough for my services and to get my message out to the world. With coaching help for myself, I am now loving it, and realizing my own definition of fulfilling and sustainable success. And it fits my introvert sensibilities. I love helping others find their sweet spot.
I love the way Val lights up the room when she facilitates, and it’s fun to see the light bulbs go on over participants’ heads too. ~Kelli
Detailed Dates & Times:
- Next Northampton group starts Fall 2013.
- Tuesdays 9:30am – 10:45am (with flex time up to 11:00am)
- Meeting dates: Every other week. Dates TBA
- Members commit to at least six consecutive meetings over 3 months. The group will continue (in three-month increments).
Imagine arriving at the group after a head-spin of ideas and worries, to find your shoulders relaxing as you find your solid ground. You bask in the spacious time to focus on developing your business instead of being buried in the details.
We’ll have fun in the process and you’ll get somewhere important. You’ll leave each meeting feeling grounded, clear, confident, and energized.
Each meeting will include discussion and you’ll choose your next action steps.
I will facilitate the group to ensure equality of participation and productive focus. The group structure will take into account introvert styles so that it’s easy for everyone to participate.
There is something of value to all members in all meetings.
The connection among members can continue online between meetings.
I’ve been part of a similar group for years (a “mastermind” group) and I know it’s an essential ingredient for thriving in my work. Camaraderie with other heart-centered self-employed people is essential to success, especially for solo professionals.
- Group meetings.
- Structured homework to deepen your learning and forward your progress between sessions.
- Access to my private online client portal with professionally designed tools, goal tracking, and journaling features to help make your progress easier.
- A private facilitated online community for group members.
- Option to schedule two individual sessions (45 minutes each) for the discount price of $165 per session. (Discount applies only while being an active member of the group.)
$535 for three months, with 6 total sessions. (Special rates available for group alumni.)
Guarantee: Full refund if you decide to end after the first meeting.
Payment is via Paypal or check. (Pay after you’ve applied and been invited into the group.)
This is an investment for your business, for finding balance, and making your mark on the world. You and the world are worth the investment of time and money. When you imagine it could help you find more clients and that illusive work-life balance, it’s more than worth the investment.
Are you saying, “That’s too big a commitment for little ol’ me.”?
If that’s what comes to mind, then you’re exactly the person who needs to take on a challenge, and get support.
Ready to Apply for the Group?
Complete the Group Application Form here. I’ll let you know if it’s going to be useful for your needs. I don’t believe in promoting something that won’t work for you.
Need to Ask Questions First?
Email me here and tell me why you’re interested in the group. Or simply use the application form. No commitment. Thanks.
What If I Start and It Doesn’t Feel Right?
If it doesn’t feel right for you after the first meeting, and you tell me within a week that you want to end, I’ll refund your payment. Ideally I’d like to try to resolve the problem but I trust your instincts if it’s simply not your thing.