We can discuss these options and what works best for you. You can review options and send your payment below. If you prefer to pay by check, just let me know.
Important Notes About These Structures
- I’ve designed these structures based on what I see working for helping people achieve the momentum they’re longing for.
- You don’t have to be “done” in a certain length of time. After completing an initial period, you’ll have the option to switch to a rolling monthly plan so you can continue having support as long as it makes sense for you. You can keep the support to navigate whatever comes, whether work or life goals.
- You get the lowest rates when you make a longer initial commitment period — to help you take a bold stand for your life. Taking a bold stand boosts the energy for the process. If you know you’re working on something big, go for the longer plan to get the best results and lowest price.
- If life changes and you need something other than we have planned, we can revise and adjust payment as needed. You’re not trapped, but the commitment intention is there to hold you to your goals even when life has its ups and downs.
- Feel free to ask questions.
Val’s coaching has more than paid for itself. Her encouragement to believe in my own worth, to charge appropriately for my services and not to undercut myself when negotiating contracts has been invaluable.
~D, Western Mass
Here’s a brief summary of what’s included in all these options:
- Three 45-minute sessions per month, for creating easeful progress.
- Availability for brief consults between sessions.
- Structured guidance to forward your progress between sessions.
- Access to private client portal for additional tools and tracking your progress.
- Expert feedback about your goals and strategies.
- A calm second brain when your own brain is swimming with ideas and fears.
I’m so happy I called you. Things don’t feel so hopeless anymore. Other things feel more manageable. My husband said he’s noticed a big difference in me since we started working together and is glad that I’m devoting the time and money to this.”
~K, Western MA
She helped me to believe in myself and showed me how to step out and make connections and begin to do all of the things that I was always able to do, I just never knew it.”
~Robin, Western Mass.
I’ve moved from planning a life I want to live… to actually living it.”
~Anonymous, world citizen (location-independent)