…where you DO fit in.
Want to be part of an affirming space for introverts?
Not the old kind of club where you felt left out, but a new kind where you are welcomed, as is.
I lead these groups for you to connect with your kindred spirits:
- The Caring Introvert Clubhouse on Facebook
– a free, private, supportive group on Facebook that I facilitate. It’s where friendly introverts and allies share ideas and encouragement about work, business, and life. I moderate and answer questions.
- The Swan Sisterhood
– This is a small group community of introverted women going through a career or life transition or “growth spurt.” Join us to enjoy some kindred spirit energy for your flight.
- The Introvert SOULpreneurs
– This is a small group for introverted women so you can work closely with a few kindred spirits to ensure your self-employment journey is aligned with your heart, your energy, and your wallet.
- Introvert Explorers
This is a small group of introverted women exploring self-employment.
From time to time, I offer additional groups. Subscribe for updates.
See you there!